OBJ Exporter For Autodesk® Revit®
excl. 19% VAT
The Application called “OBJ Exporter For Autodesk® Revit®” exports solid bodies and sketches, to an OBJ file.
The file format is open and has been adopted by other 3D graphics application vendors.
ProtoTech converter’s outstanding features:
Some more features:
- It supports texture and color.
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying the precision value. Increasing the Precision value will increase the fineness and accuracy of the model as well as the file size.
- Users can export the OBJ model flipped or swapped along the X, Y, and Z-axis or a combination.
- OBJ Exporter works with Revit 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019,2020, 2021.1, and 2022.
- Rebar Entity Supported.
- Control the scale of the output OBJ file.
- Rotate by function, which allows us to specify the angle at which we want the model to be rotated in the output OBJ file and the plane to which we want it to be rotated (i.e. X, Y & Z – Plane).
Click here to get the list of our clients.
Want to try out ProtoTech’s plugin?
When you install the plugin for the first time, the free trial version is automatically activated. So, what do you get in the trial?
- 15 exports for 7 days.
- Access to the full set of features.
You can download the trial version from here.
Note: You will need to activate the paid version of the plugin after 15 trials / 7-days trial period.
Single Machine Locked License
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.